Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Hunger for the Games!

The Hunger Games is on of the best movies we have ever seen. My friend and I went to see the movie together and it was awesome. It's about 24 kids between the ages of 12-18. There is one girl and one boy from each district. They battle for their life and try to be the last one standing. You have to see the movie The Hunger Games and watch the shocking ending. Who will live? We give this movie 5 jelly beans!
Posted by: Love2swim and LUVVshoes

3 comments:

  1. I've yet to see the movie because I want to read the book first. Your review makes me want to bump it up on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get the books or the movie it just seems plain out dumb with no point.

      Delete
  2. It doesn't seem all that exciting to me I think it just to FICTION.

    ReplyDelete