Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Moon blogging Power!

The old classic anime Sailor Moon is about normal school girl Serena. While running to get to school (which she's late for almost everyday), she meets up with the talking cat Luna. Serena soon learns that her, and her friends, Amy, Rei, Lita, and Mina are all sailor scouts of different planets to defend the princess of the moon. They are Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Venus. And on behalf of the moon, they will triumph over evil, and that means you! I give this show 5 jellybeans. To watch it, click here, choose an episode, and enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I love that you can get to the show through a website. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite cartoon when I was growing up! I am glad some kids still enjoy it :) I agree, it deserves 5 jellybeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog I have never watched this show , but you persauded me to watch it.
    chinchilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Japanese cartoon was a big hit in 1992! It is interesting how the characters are of course speaking English but keeping the background songs Japanese! *** Momozono Sensei ***

    ReplyDelete