Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Amazing Aqua blade!



If you swim competitively I recommend an aqua blade swimsuit. They are now not that expensive because the Olympic swimmers are not currently using those types anymore, and aqua blades are a lot less expensive than fast skins. I got mine at a local swim shop on sale for about $80. Which isn’t that bad, but of course it is a little more expensive that a normal bathing suit. The research behind an aqua blade the fabric repels water which causes the swimmer to swim faster because they have less drag. If you are looking for a bathing suit for a competition I recommend an aqua blade.
by: heart2swim

5 comments:

  1. These suits are amazing! I love to watch the water wick away from the suit as soon as the swimmers get out of the pool. And while shaving tenths of seconds aren't important in most sports, it's life and death in swimming. These suits give you an edge!
    from: Kate (Ms. Isaacs' daughter)
    p.s. I'd love to know your times. What team do you swim for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lexington Dolphins!!!

      Delete
    2. Just got my time down to 28.6 because of this suit.

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a great time! I'm assuming you are talking about the 50 free, right? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah 50 free is my favorite!!! But im really good at 100 breaststroke and 200 free!!:)

    ReplyDelete